Sunday, March 18, 2012

Against my better judgment ...

Hazy morning at the engine graveyard of Kabul International Airport.

KANDAHAR - Well, I'm back in Afghanistan, right now enjoying a balmy evening in sunny Kandahar. Not even two weeks in and an Afghan National Army soldier already shot at me by mistake. Should be good times.

I'm just getting started here but have one story out and several more that should be coming soon. Here's a link to the first one:

http://www.stripes.com/news/kandahar-massacre-reverberates-across-the-river-1.171701

1 comment:

  1. Regarding the photo. There are interesting things on the right, and interesting things on the left, and the focal point of the photo is a big detail-less puddle in the middle? Come on Druz, I don't expect you to be in mid-season form here, but let's try to step it up a little.

    ReplyDelete